Introduction to Artificial Intelligence - Riding the AI wave
Overview of what AI is and what it will mean for your Organization
Organizations today are using AI to analyze employee retention, customer behavior and operational performance. What do you do and what should you be concerned with? Organizations today are very enamored with artificial intelligence capabilities to find hidden patterns and tease out issues in data and text. Each organization is trying to find an advantage over its competitors.
Organizations are interested in effectively utilizing AI as a key component of improving performance. Senior management and organization functional management must be clear about the use and value of AI to avoid chasing an unachievable and expensive dream.
Managers and professionals need to prepare for the coming changes. What can we expect from AI capabilities today? What kind of AI projects are successful and which ones have a high failure rate? Answers for these and other questions are part of the value of this training.
This course is tailored for any managers, directors interested in learning the application, current and future use of Artificial Intelligence.
- Explain the different uses of AI today
- Understand the limits of AI
- Interpret social media data to understand sentiment
- Understand the techniques used for the different types of AI capability
- Explain some uses of AI in Business and the potential for many organizations
- Explaining the technology available for AI relevant to your organizational needs
- Interpret how AI can help your organization excel
- Select appropriate AI techniques for your organization
- Suggest operational opportunities for AI in your organization
A One Day Briefing
The Business Value Proposition
Section 1: Artificial Intelligence today
- What do we mean by AI – The six types of AI
- 3 Key questions to ask about AI and organizations
- Start with AI strategy thinking
- What is your AI goal?
- Know what you are getting into – Issues of concern in AI today
Video – Is it easy to recognize objects?
Section 2: Organizational use of AI
- Overview of the AI journey and implementation process
- Discussing the possible opportunities with AI
- Examples of what AI can bring to your organization
- Predictions with decisions
- Management and augmented decision making
Demonstration – Consumer Attitudes: Sentiment analysis
Section3: AI is Machine Learning
- Pros and cons of Supervised versus Unsupervised versus hybrid learning
- Data and Models two key parts of machine learning
- Machine learning analytic flows
- Machine learning pipelines
- Chatbots a popular AI application
- The real value proposition
Demonstration – Buyer behavior
Section4: AI is also Neural Nets and Deep learning
- What is so special about neural nets?
- Deep learning and pattern recognition
- Neural nets and prediction
- Neural nest and classification
- Trusting neural nets