Dr.Ali Al Obaidli
Group Chief Academic Affairs Officer and Chairman of AI Committee at SEHA, UAE and Nephrology and Organ Transplant Consultant at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City and Imperial College London Diabetes Center.
Dr.Al Obaidli received a number of certificates and medical qualifications. He graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1997 and received the American Board in Internal Medicine in 2002
- He is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in internal medicine in 2003 – FRCP(c)
- Received the American Board in Nephrology in 2004
- He is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Nephrology in 2004
- He is certified by the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST) in 2005.
- He is certified by the American Board in diagnosing blood pressure in 2005.
Dr.Al Obaidli holds a number of certificates and qualifications in the medical administration including: American Board of Medical Administration (CPE) and is accredited by the American College of Executives 2005, in addition to a number of different credits in the fields of medical and quality.
He has membership in a number of external committees specialized in the medical field, chronic diseases and organ transplantation.
- Rashid Al Maktoum Academic Excellence Award 2003
- Harvard Medical School Excellence Awards (HMSDC) 2007
Abu Dhabi Medical Excellence Award 2011